- 3 whole eggs (free range and preferably organic)
- Olive oil
- 6 to 8 pitted black olives, chopped
- ¼ Spanish onion, diced
- 3 small cubes of feta cheese
- Handful of baby spinach, chopped into shredded pieces
- A dash of milk (reduced fat, soy, rice or almond milk)
- Sprinkle of Parmesan cheese, to taste
- 2 slices of toast (wholegrain, wholemeal, gluten free)
- In a mixing bowl beat the eggs with the milk, and Parmesan cheese.
- Turn on your oven grill to a high heat. Heat a small fry pan on medium to high heat, drizzle a teaspoon of olive oil and add the onion until soft.
- Slowly pour the egg mixture into the fry pan and reduce the heat a little.
- Sprinkle the olives and spinach and crumble the feta evenly across the egg mixture.
- Let the bottom of the frittata cook slowly, for around five minutes. Use an egg flip to check and see if it the bottom has become brown.
- Once it has browned, place the whole frypan under the grill to cook the top.
- Cut the frittata in half or quarters and enjoy on top of a slice of the toast of your choice. This frittata is also great for breakfast or dinner or cold for lunch!